Why am I a chicken?
Many people grow up believing they are just average. This is something they can inherit from their parents or it can be something they experienced over and over again until it formed part of their belief system.
The problem with this deeply rooted belief;
– it can start to take control of your body meaning you catch a cold or fall into the average category of people who experience various of sicknesses.
– it is also possible to keep you from having the body you dream of,
– it can take control of your destiny making sure that you always just fall short of what it is you really want,
– it can influence the way people treat you always showing less respect than you actually deserve,
– it can contradict any blessing that might show that you are more than average.
What’s the science behind this?
Your unconscious mind has 95% power over your life while the conscious mind only has 5% power. Yes, we have been taught to only focus and count on the conscious mind (what we see, hear and what our common knowledge tells us) but, the power lies in our unconscious minds. The key is to access it.
Let’s use a large cargo ship as a metaphor.
The captain (Conscious mind) is in the bridge of the ship. The cargo, crew and the actual engines are at the bottom of the ship.
Now, the captain uses the controls and steering wheel (conscious mind = will power) to do the things he wants. If these things contradict what the rest of the crew, engines and cargo believe,(unconscious mind = negative or limiting beliefs), the cargo will simply shift – leaving the ship in the middle of the position where the captain wanted it to be and where it was. Thus, at an average point.
Where is your ship heading? Are you ending up at average point or at your destination?
Our beliefs operate as a self-fulfilling prophecy, whether it is good or bad.
As soon as we get rid of negative and limiting beliefs, our captain will be able to steer the ship to the exact spot we dream of in EVERY area of our life!
Stop believing you are a chicken and start believing you are that eagle soaring high… That’s what you were born to be!
Visit www.takealeapcoaching.com for more information.